Monday, October 25, 2010

Miracle Diet? We Shall See...

I'm sure you've heard of the Acai Berry Diet, right? I heard it was featured on Oprah, so I assume everyone on the planet knows about it. Well, I'm finally getting around to trying it for myself, and thought I'd keep you updated on my progress! Lord knows I don't exactly starve myself, and the only exercise I get is at work, so if I lose weight...well, it's gotta be the pills.

Several of the sites I visited paired a colon cleanse of some type with the acai berry. I got both products at my local superstore, a 3-month supply for about $13 each. WAY better than the $87 a month from one of the scam sites. (The acai berry supplement came in a twin pack, but one daily serving is 2 softgels.)

I started on Friday, Oct 15, with a starting weight of 167 lbs. My goal weight is 135 lbs. I'll weigh in every Friday and let you know how it goes. I forgot last Friday, but yesterday I weighed in at 162 lbs! Of course, that could've been because I worked all weekend and didn't eat much at all. Still...exciting! If I start an exercise program, or change my diet, I'll be sure to let you know. Hoping this is for real!

PS~I should mention I don't have any health issues like high blood pressure, diabetes, high cholesterol, cancer, gout, hernia, arthritis, bunions or any serious ailments. PLEASE don't take these supplements without the advice of your doctor if you think it could...you know...KILL you.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails